Tuesday, June 17, 2008

6 quirks

Jane tagged me to list 6 quirks that I have.
Here are the rules:
Link the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules in your blog.
Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag a new set of six bloggers by linking them
Six quirks about me....

1. I have a weird little sway or rock back and forth, side to side, when I'm standing and talking/listening, in person or on the phone. I also rock back and forth , front to back, when sitting on my desk chair. It's like I'm keeping time to the music in my head that no one else can hear. I think it's actually considered an autistic trait.... In certain settings or groups it could help you fit right in.

2. I have to have white noise when I sleep, either a fan or air purifier.

3. I bounce/wiggle my foot when sitting down reading, watching tv, at my desk... (I'm sounding very spastic and twitchy for a relatively calm person.)

4. I like to make lists of things. I love post-it notes.

5. I like to have my feet sticking out when I sleep (unless it's very cold).

6. I'm going to give my last quirk to Just Me because she'll need more than six.

If you want to list your quirks, consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Instead of rocking, both of my kids pace when they talk on the phone. It's really quite funny to watch! LOL
That was fun playing tag....LOL