Monday, January 5, 2009

The Chunkster Challenge


The Chunkster Challenge is up!
There is nothing better than a big book!
I'm adding books to my TBR challenge list for the To Big To Ignore Anymore challenge, which requires any number of books over 450 pages but they must be on my TBR list.
I know I will complete the Mor-book-ly Obese challenge, which requires 6 or more chunksters OR three tomes of 750 pages or more.
I've added a couple books to my TBR alternate list and noted the page numbers of those that will fulfill the Chunkster Challenge requirements.


The books I am planning to read from my TBR list are:
Echo Maker - Powers,TBR, chunkster, 451 pages
Cloudsplitter - Banks, chunkster, 758 pages
Gold Bug Variations - Powers, chunkster, 639 pages
History - Morante, chunkster, 734 pages
The Last Ship - Brinkley, chunkster, 616 pages
A HeartBreaking Work of Staggering Genius - Eggers, chunkster, 437+48 pages

I'm sure I will read more than 6 chunkster's this year.

No comments: